Installation question

Suchali Jain

Hi,

I am in the process of installing NetBeans IDE.  I am looking for an option of installing Netbeans without touching existing JDK as I have JDK 1.8 installed on my machine.

I am using this link to install NetBeans https://netbeans.org/downloads/

Could you please assist me with the option of installing NetBeans with existing JDK?

Thank you for your help in advance.

--
Oracle
Suchali Jain | Software Support Analyst

Green Oracle

Re: Installation question

Simon Roberts
I'm pretty certain that one will simply install alongside your existing JDK. If you took the one from Oracle's Java download site ("Netbeans and JDK bundle") then it would bring one with it.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:40 PM, Suchali Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am in the process of installing NetBeans IDE.  I am looking for an option of installing Netbeans without touching existing JDK as I have JDK 1.8 installed on my machine.

I am using this link to install NetBeans https://netbeans.org/downloads/

Could you please assist me with the option of installing NetBeans with existing JDK?

Thank you for your help in advance.

--
Oracle
Suchali Jain | Software Support Analyst
Phone: <a href="tel:+14402641692" target="_blank">+14402641692
Oracle Retail
30500 Bruce Industrial Pkwy | Solon, OH 44139

Green Oracle

Simon Roberts
http://dancingcloudphotography.com
(303) 249 3613