Install module from command line

marpet

I’m trying to install a module via commandline into my application (based on NetBeans Platform 8.2). But unfortunately, it’s not working.

I run the following command:

snap64 --nosplash --nogui --modules --refresh --install "C:\Program Files\VITO\iCOR\sta\iCOR-landsat8-sta-1.0.0.nbm"

I only get this response:

The launcher has determined that the parent process has a console and will reuse it for its own console output.

Closing the console will result in termination of the running program.

Use '--console suppress' to suppress console output.

Use '--console new' to create a separate console window.

Refreshing SNAP Community Extensions

Refreshing SNAP

Refreshing SNAP Extensions

Cannot understand regular expession 'C:\Program Files\VITO\iCOR\sta\iCOR-landsat8-sta-1.0.0.nbm'

Cannot install. No match for [null].

Listing the modules or updating them does work.

Is something wrong with the module or is it a bug in NetBeans?

Thanks

Ciao

  Marco

Re: Install module from command line

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

Didn’t know that was possible, interesting to see this command line — and why do you need to install like this?

Possibly the reason is the space in “Progran Files”.

Also, maybe the [hidden email] mailing list might be better for this.

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

  Marco

Re: Install module from command line

marpet

Unfortunately, it is not the space in the path.

A user gets a similar error on linux and I tried without space.

[root@daemsd bin]# ./snap --modules --install /opt/vito/icor/sta/iCOR-landsat8-sta-1.0.0-LINUX.nbm
Cannot install. No match for [/opt/vito/icor/sta/iCOR-landsat8-sta-1.0.0-LINUX.nbm

The help says:

--install <arg1>...<argN> Installs provided JAR files as modules

I think instead of JAR it should NBM, but it should be possible.

The usage is simple. They want to install our software on several PCs for training lessons for example

Probably you are right, and the [hidden email] mailing list is the better place to ask for this.

Thanks

  Marco