Install Netbeans Plugin using commandline

Install Netbeans Plugin using commandline

Chaitanya Sarda
Hi all,

I need to install a netbeans module using command line tools. Is there
any reference/document online that can help me do this.

I tried googling it but could not find much results.

Thanks,

Chaitanya Sarda

Re: Install Netbeans Plugin using commandline

Peter Hansson-2
Have you tried

<app-executable> --help

??

It says to do  "--install".   The help text says the argument is a
JAR, but I would think that is slightly incorrectly phrased: I would
assume the argument to "--install" is an NBM file.

Give it a try.

/Peter