ImageUtilities

njhutc
I am trying to build an(old?) open sourced project in NB 8.2. The project appears dead and I cannot find support. I think that it was originally built in NB 6.9.1.

Several of the java source files show a package import error in the line:

import org.openide.util.ImageUtilities;

Methods used from this package include loadImage & loadImageIcon.

I have tried googling for advice but without success. Can anyone offer some advise, please?

ImageUtilities

njhutc
It would seem that image utilities are included in org.openide.util.To include this in the build, you must include the library 'Utilities API'. Basic stuff, I guess, I just thought it would be taken care of automatically! :)