I installed Netbeans 8.1. How do I install JavaFX and Scene Builder?

I installed Netbeans 8.1. How do I install JavaFX and Scene Builder?

joejonsme
Hi,

I installed Netbeans via synaptic and it's version 8.1 but I noticed that I don't have JavaFX as an option for a new project. How do I install JavaFX and then I will want to install scene builder if it doesn't install with FX?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2330183
Creative video marketing service

Thanks

Re: I installed Netbeans 8.1. How do I install JavaFX and Scene Builder?

vivob
Download JavaFX Scene Builder from here(you have to sign in): https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javafxscenebuilder-1x-archive-downloads.html and install it.

Then Open your Installed Netbeans and click on Tools > Options > Java > JavaFX > then Scene Builder Home: browse to : C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\JavaFX Scene Builder 1.1 or C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\JavaFX Scene Builder 2.0 based on your installation and then click ok. Done.

Enjoy!!