I can't upload my files

Danella
I have a successful connection, I confirmed this every time to be sure that's not the problem, but I cannot upload any file, and this message keeps appearing at the bottom:

Permission denied
QUIT
Goodbye

Summary
====================
Failed:
file      index.php     Cannot upload file index.php (unknown reason).

I reinstalled Java, just in case. I quit and reopened the program many times to see if at some point the program will pick it up, but I have almost a week doing the same and I can't upload anything. Please Help!!!
[/img]

Re: I can't upload my files

Geertjan Wielenga-3

What does your question mean, can you provide step by step instructions
to reproduce the problem? What does "upload any file" mean? Are you sure
this question relates to NetBeans?

Thanks,

Geertjan