Quantcast

How to upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2 retaining all setting?

How to upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2 retaining all setting?

Riccardo
How should I upgrade from Netbeans 8.1 to version 8.2 keeping all existing settings, including projects?

Re: How to upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2 retaining all setting?

markwade
On first start NetBeans will put up a dialog saying it has found
settings from a  previous installation and ask if you want to import them.

On 02/09/2017 05:26 PM, Riccardo wrote:
> How should I upgrade from Netbeans 8.1 to version 8.2 keeping all existing settings, including projects?

Re: How to upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2 retaining all setting?

emiddio@frontier.com
Tools/options panel offers export button to save your settings; also offers
import for importing settings.

save your settings; then iimport from different netbeans
-Gary