How to undo dark metal theme?

David Cogen
Today I tried the dark metal theme. I hated it!!!!! (Extravagent and gratuitious
use of unnecessary color.)

So I tried to revert. I switched back to metal theme and restarted.

Mostly good, but my editor windows are still showing up with the dark theme :(

I might try clearing the cache when I get some time; I hope that fixes it!

Anybody else notice this issue?

Re: How to undo dark metal theme?

David Cogen
On 01/18/2018 01:07 PM, David Cogen wrote:

> Today I tried the dark metal theme. I hated it!!!!! (Extravagent and
> gratuitious use of unnecessary color.)
>
> So I tried to revert. I switched back to metal theme and restarted.
>
> Mostly good, but my editor windows are still showing up with the dark theme :(
>
> I might try clearing the cache when I get some time; I hope that fixes it!
>
> Anybody else notice this issue?

Oh, no! Clearing the cache did not fix the problem. I am still getting the mixed
theme. This is worse than either metal or dark metal; this hybrid is practically
unreadable!

What to do now? Reinstall netbeans? (I hope my projects are not hope/lessly
corrupted?)