How to switch between JFrames (using JFrame inside of main JFrame)

How to switch between JFrames (using JFrame inside of main JFrame)

Polda18
Hello. I have main JFrame and secondary JFrame coded inside of main JFrame (object hierarchy in frames are as follows):

        Main JFrame hierarchy

        *Secondary JFrame hierarchy

        **objects of second JFrame

        *objects of first JFrame

(how the hell do multiple level lists in BB code?)

Code of MainWin.java is as in attachment (not sure how long code is allowed in topic text)

I want to show GameWin and let the MainWin (the top JFrame) disappear by clicking the buttonStart (but not close application).

In GameWin when clicked on endGameButton I want to actually close the GameWin frame and open back the MainWin. Like switching windows.

The dialog window is actually not bothered to me now.

Also, the closing buttons (eighter endGameButton in GameWin and buttonExit in MainWin) I want to call the close event of the frame. How to do that?

I tried using Google, but nothing that could fit my question :(

Thank you :)

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/mainwin_208.java

OT - it exists mail list for JDeveloper ?

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it
Hi,

I have tried (unsuccessfully) a mail list for Oracle JDeveloper users.

Is there anyone who can give me more information about it?

best regards

Angelo

Re: OT - it exists mail list for JDeveloper ?

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it
On 28-5-2017 13:25, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi,

I have tried (unsuccessfully) a mail list for Oracle JDeveloper users.

Is there anyone who can give me more information about it?

best regards

Angelo

thank you for your answer me

In fact I made a mistake of writing ...

I meant
:

I have unsuccessfully looked  for a JDevelopper mail list.
I just wanted to know how to enroll in such a mail list, if it exists

Regards

Angelo