How to set up Android and a Device for JavaME Mobile Application.

How to set up Android and a Device for JavaME Mobile Application.

Zachary1234-2
-In order to create my Mobile Application under Netbeans 8.2 (Windows 10 64 bit Homee), I have installed 64 bit Java 8 and JavaME 8.3.

I have downloaded the Android SDK and have created a .avd file to Android Emulate a particular device.

However, I'm not sure this will help me with Java ME.

-Is it possible to add the Android SDK emulator under Java Platform Manager?

-How do I get the Java Platform Manager to detect an Emulator and a Device, for the sake of creating a a new Mobile Phone Application?