How to see call stack while debugging

Pal, Sumit

Hi
I am new to NB and I am trying to debug my application.
How would I see the Call stack when my code waits at a BreakPoint.

Also - Should F8 - allow me to complete execution of the line where the
current breakpoint is, or is there some other key for this.

I am using 4.1 on Win XP Pro using JDK 1.4.2
Thanks
Sumit

The information transmitted in this message is confidential and may be privileged.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message or by sending an email to [hidden email] - and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them.

Thank you.