How to make table heading bold in swing

Anuj Sharma-4

Hi,
   Can anybody tell me how to make the table heading
bold in the swing based UI Screen. plz help

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Anuj sharma

Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html

Re: How to make table heading bold in swing

Tom Ball
anuj sharma wrote:

> Hi,
>    Can anybody tell me how to make the table heading
> bold in the swing based UI Screen. plz help
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Best Regards,
> Anuj sharma

The easy way (which I have not tried) is to use HTML; for example,

The programmatic way is to get the column model, get each column you
want to change from this model, and then set its cell renderer.  You
might try a JLabel with a bold font as the renderer, for example.

Tom