Quantcast

How to keep the LookAndFeel consistent when I'm developing NetBeans RCP application with JavaFX?

How to keep the LookAndFeel consistent when I'm developing NetBeans RCP application with JavaFX?

kenshinji
As far as I know, if I want to change the LookAndFeel of my NetBeans RCP application, I can use UIManager to set LAF, according to this post. However if my application has some JavaFX nodes, which renders UI in JavaFX, how can I keep PLAF in sync with JavaFX styles? I know we can style JavaFX widgets in CSS, but I think it is gonna be a tedious task to do it manually. Is there a more convenient way to solve this problem? or can we use Swing components to merge the LookAndFeel with JavaFX widgets? Thanks.