Quantcast

How to integrate an eclipse plugin to netbeans?

How to integrate an eclipse plugin to netbeans?

student1112000
Hi...

I'm a graduate student and for my project work i need to integrate an eclipse plugin called TagSEA to netbeans.. i dont have any idea since I'm new to all these IDEs.. I will be so thankful if anyone could able to give some solutions..

Re: How to integrate an eclipse plugin to netbeans?

Javier.Ortiz
There's no easy way of doing that. Basically the code needs to be re-written from one system to the other. A lot of code should be reusable but if it uses Eclipse specific stuff a lot those need to be transformed.

This two link will help you:

http://netbeans.org/kb/trails/platform.html
http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansDeveloperFAQ

Feel free to ask specific questions to your implementation on the developer's list: [hidden email]
That list specializes on the platform development (i.e modules and such)

Javier A. Ortiz Bultrón
Quality Assurance Engineer
B.Braun Medical, Inc.
972-466-5076 Phone
The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, may constitute inside information, and is intended
only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of the company of the
sender of this e-mail. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
by return e-mail and destroy this communication and all copies thereof,
including all attachments.

How to integrate an eclipse plugin to netbeans?

student1112000
Thank you for the information..

but now, could you please let me know whether it is possible to edit the code of TagSEA project (an open source) before integrating with NetBeans... Since I have not even touch with any of open source projects and now it is very frustrating to edit the code of such a research project..

Please respond with a genuine reply so that I could able to save my time by not wasting time on effortless things...

Thanks in advance

Re: How to integrate an eclipse plugin to netbeans?

Todor Kostadinov

Do not use Eclipse, if you want speak Java.

Mit besten Grüßen & Yours sincerely

Todor J. Kostadinov