How to implement (and register) a PropertyPanel?

How to implement (and register) a PropertyPanel?

Peter Nabbefeld

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a file editor. I've currently managed to open it
and assign a NavigatorPanel (for it's internal structure, as a tree),
but I cannot find some appropriate tutorial for the properties I want to
edit (per node in my NavigatorPanel).

Kind regards
Peter

Re: How to implement (and register) a PropertyPanel?

Geertjan Wielenga-3

I don't understand the question, so I can't answer it, only point you to
this: https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-property-editors.html

Gj