How to enable the Nashorn module

tkellerer
I was watching Adam Bien's video regarding the use of Nashorn in NetBeans:

http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/playing_with_nashorn_scripting_features

At about 12 seconds into the video he opens the options dialog to configure the Nashorn integration.

My NetBeans 8.2 installation doesn't have that options page and I can't seem to find any plugin that provides the Nashorn integration.

How can I get that to work? Where can I download the Nashorn integration?

Re: How to enable the Nashorn module

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

You’re watching a screencast from 2015, looks like.

Anyway, the below should help — i.e., look in the Java tab in the Options window.

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

tkellerer wrote:
> I was watching Adam Bien's video regarding the use of Nashorn in NetBeans:
>
> http://www.adam-bien.com/roller/abien/entry/playing_with_nashorn_scripting_features
>
> At about 12 seconds into the video he opens the options dialog to configure the Nashorn integration.
>
> My NetBeans 8.2 installation doesn't have that options page and I can't seem to find any plugin that provides the Nashorn integration.
>
> How can I get that to work? Where can I download the Nashorn integration?

I found it myselft. It seems that video uses an older version of NetBeans.

In 8.2 this is available in the "Java" section of the options panel.

Re: How to enable the Nashorn module

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Which is what my mail in this thread from 6 September told you, or did you miss it?

Gj

Sent from my iPhone