How to disable and hide Miscellaneous Primary Option Panel?

How to disable and hide Miscellaneous Primary Option Panel?

illiseo
Hello

I need to remove the Miscellaneous Primary Option Panel in a project of mine (tools->options). I've found guides online for creating and adding primary and secondary panels, but struggle to use them to remove the Misc. panel, which is there by default. I also struggle to identify where in the layer.xml I would need to edit.

From searching the forums, I've failed to find anyone with a similar need. Any help would be appreciated. I am referring to the large Miscellaneous icon in the screenshot below.

Thanks,

Eli

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/pic1_186.png

Re: How to disable and hide Miscellaneous Primary Option Panel?

Neil C Smith-2
Hi Eli,

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 4:53 PM illiseo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I need to remove the Miscellaneous Primary Option Panel in a project of mine (tools->options). I've found guides online for creating and adding primary and secondary panels, but struggle to use them to remove the Misc. panel, which is there by default. I also struggle to identify where in the layer.xml I would need to edit.

Based on my own layer overrides, I think you need this -

<folder name="OptionsDialog">
        <file name="Advanced.instance_hidden"/>
</folder>

Best wishes,