How to determine which resources are not loading

How to determine which resources are not loading

wferrell
Hi,

I have some Java code that is compiling, but when I go to run it I get the following in the console -
run:
Failed to load the required resources, Check that the resources are available in your classpath.
Failed to load the required resources, Check that the resources are available in your classpath.

It would be nice if the error message told me which resource it couldn't load.

I tried increasing the output level of ant to debug, but that didn't help.
I looked in the netbeans IDE logs, but again nothing stood out to me.

Anyone know how to determine the resources Netbeans can't load at runtime?

Thanks, Wray