Quantcast

How to delete a project ?

Alexandre Boaventura
Following the question of Emerson, about a Project Name, how can I
delete a project ?

I've created some little projects just for tests, and I'd like to
delete them but I didn't find how to do that.

In Eclipse, it's very simple to do it, but I can't find in NetBeans.

Thanks.

Alexandre Boaventura

RE: How to delete a project ?

support-23
Right click on the project name to get the context menu.  Select "Close
Project" and that will remove it from the displayed list of projects.

Removing it from the disk may be up to you.

Regards,
Frank

Alexandre Boaventura

Re: How to delete a project ?

Roman Strobl
Delete project feature is prepared for 4.2, it's in trunk now...

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/roumen?entry=tired_of_programming_angry_on

-Roman

[hidden email] wrote:

>Right click on the project name to get the context menu.  Select "Close
>Project" and that will remove it from the displayed list of projects.
>
>Removing it from the disk may be up to you.
>
>Regards,
>Frank

Re: How to delete a project ?

Alexandre Boaventura
Ok. I believe it's a good new feature because delete a project "by
myself" is not good for any IDE, and NetBeans is a great one.

Thanks.

--
Alexandre Boaventura