Quantcast

How to Read Text File into JTable

SleNz
I'm currently doing assignment using Netbeans

this assignment needs us to produce an interface which allow user to view the log file in the table and update those ticked in the table and also the log file

but i have no idea how to link the log file to the table

any1 can help me with this?
thanks in advance

p/s: i've attached my interface

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/assignment_391.rar

Re: How to Read Text File into JTable

Franz Graf
Hi,

Am 14.11.2010 08:38, schrieb SleNz:
> I'm currently doing assignment using Netbeans
>
> this assignment needs us to produce an interface which allow user to view the log file in the table and update those ticked in the table and also the log file
>
> but i have no idea how to link the log file to the table
>
> any1 can help me with this?
> thanks in advance

http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

Regards
Franz

Re: How to Read Text File into JTable

DASH - Alan
Why not put your log file on database. SIMPLE.

On 11/15/2010 4:32 PM, Franz wrote:
Hi,

Am 14.11.2010 08:38, schrieb SleNz:
I'm currently doing assignment using Netbeans

this assignment needs us to produce an interface which allow user to view the log file in the table and update those ticked in the table and also the log file

but i have no idea how to link the log file to the table

any1 can help me with this?
thanks in advance
http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

Regards
Franz
Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain information that is privileged, or otherwise confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use, or dissemination of this information is improper and prohibited.If you have received this information in error, please call us up or send an e-mail to the sender shown herein above and delete the subjected e-mail which was accidentally sent to you.

alan-luayon.vcf (356 bytes) Download Attachment

How to Read Text File into JTable

SleNz
i've tried that b4...
dun really understand the coding =.="