How add a pom.xml to my already created java application project

How add a pom.xml to my already created java application project

christianbueno
I reded this (https://forums.netbeans.org/ntopic33025.html).
I want to add the nature of maven to my existing java application project. It is a simple exercise of serialization and deserialization with Jackson.
I achieved add the jackson jar files to my project in the libraries folders , because someone send us the jar files.
I want to know how add the jackson files by maven form.[/url]

Re: How add a pom.xml to my already created java application project

Greenberg, Gary-3
Create maven project with existing sources.
It will generate a POM file for you.
Resolve project dependencies issue. If maven repo is available dependencies will be added. If not, go to maven central, copy dependency and paste them to your pom.xml.