Hot deployment of static resources (xhtml, css, ...) onto WildFly

Hot deployment of static resources (xhtml, css, ...) onto WildFly

yerzhan
Hi,

On STS (Eclipse) when I'm just saving an xhtml or css file, it gets uploaded to the WildFly without redeployment of an application. How can I do the same on NetBeans, as deployment takes approx. from 50 to over than 100 seconds?

Regards,
Yerzhan.

Re: Hot deployment of static resources (xhtml, css, ...) onto WildFly

ehsavoie
Well uploaded is not correct but it gets updated on the local exploded deployment.
I played the security when i first implemented the incremental development, so each changes will reddeploy the application.
I know that Eclipse does this for only some lkind of files (classes, jars, etc.).
This is something I planned to improve when integrating the support for the new WFCORE-429 feature into NetBeans (but after 8.2).
If I find some time maybe i'll try to have it in 8.2
Cheers,
Emmanuel

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 10:15 AM, yerzhan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On STS (Eclipse) when I'm just saving an xhtml or css file, it gets uploaded to the WildFly without redeployment of an application. How can I do the same on NetBeans, as deployment takes approx. from 50 to over than 100 seconds?

Regards,
Yerzhan.

Hot deployment of static resources (xhtml, css, ...) onto WildFly

yerzhan
Thank you for the reply Emmanuel.

Re: Hot deployment of static resources (xhtml, css, ...) onto WildFly

ehsavoie
By the way this should be fixed in current nightly.