Help setting up Micro Edition Java on my Smartphone or PC.

Help setting up Micro Edition Java on my Smartphone or PC.

Zachary1234-2
-Is it possible to get a java compiled .class, main method program running on an Android smartphone?  How do I get things running, or what do I need to download and install on such an Android phone?  Is Java Micro Edition what I need?

-In order to do development and testing in Netbeans, how do I set up virtualisation and development on 64 bit Windows, for java and Netbeans?  Is Java Micro Edition what I need?  Will I be able to do Swing or JavaFX programming?  Will I be able to include Java3D programming, if I include the correct .jar libs too, to run successfully on the smart phone?

-I need to know how to set both these things up to compile and run programs, if possible, and thereby which javadocs I would need.

An assist, please?