Quantcast

Help needed with HyperlinkProviderExt

Todd Stevenson

I have searched high and low for documentation on the use of HyperLinkType enum that is part of the HyperlinkProviderExt.   There are two enums in this set: GO_TO_DECLARATION, and ALT_HYPERLINK.  The only thing I can see from the documentation is that 2 different gestures invoke these types, but I can’t see what the gestures are.  The documentation on references the ‘ctrl’ key to invoke the GO_TO_DECLARATION type.  Is there any way to invoke the ALT_HYPERLINK?

Thank you,

Todd Stevenson