Help>Help Contents is missing

Ajax
When I select "Help Contents" from the "Help" menu nothing much happens other than the very brief display of a progress indication bar that says nothing.

In this case we're talking about Netbeans 8.1 installed from the package supplied for Ubuntu 16.04LTS.

Also, when similarly selecting "Keyboard Shortcut Card" there is a dialogue box displayed which contains a message that says "File "shortcuts.pdf" does not exist or is not a plain file".

How can I get these features to work in a useful manner?

Re: Help>Help Contents is missing

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com

On 12-5-2017 20:04, Ajax wrote:
> When I select "Help Contents" from the "Help" menu nothing much happens other than the very brief display of a progress indication bar that says nothing.
>
> In this case we're talking about Netbeans 8.1

Install the latest release of NetBeans IDE, we're talking about NetBeans
IDE 8.2:

https://netbeans.org/downloads/

Gj