Help during use of NetBeans

Derek Hon

Hi,

I am currently using NetBeans Java SE, and during the use the buttons, [ and ] come up as ^ and , respectively. Help would be extremely appreciated, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Derek

Re: Help during use of NetBeans

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Can you provide more details about when/where you see these buttons?

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

On 11 Sep 2017, at 01:43, Derek Hon <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am currently using NetBeans Java SE, and during the use the buttons, [ and ] come up as ^ and , respectively. Help would be extremely appreciated, and sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Derek

Re: Help during use of NetBeans

Alied Pérez Martínez
Did you check your keyboard layout?

Sent from my "burning platform" Nokia N8-00