Help Running JavaME

Zachary1234-2
-I have successfully obtained the platform and installed the netbeans repository addons to do some javaME.  I have installed javaME 8.3,
and an running 64 bit java 8, though I have installed and linked to 32 bit java as a platform in netbeans, which is has accepted.

I have also downloaded and linked to the file called midp2.1jar.

-There appears to be an obfuscate step, even though I do not
have the proguard plugin,or any equivalent, installed or linked to.
How do I turn that off?

I cannot surmount the runtime error

C:\Users\User\Desktop\JavaMEApplication\nbproject\build-impl.xml:845:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "$": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048)

-How can I get the emulator, and my program, to run?

Help Running JavaME

Zachary1234-2
-Can someone please respond to my question here?

-Can someone tell me what and where the .apk
file is that I need to install the java runtime on an Android
smartphone, to then subsequently run my Java program
on such a device?