Hello

u137440
Anybody knows how the hell can I unsubscribe from here? Im recieving mails sinc a year ago and I still havn't resolved my problems, I just want to blow everything up, but overall, I don't want to recieve this mails anymore.

Thanks

Re: Hello

Glenn Holmer-4

https://netbeans.org/community/lists/index.html

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)