Hello, ello, llooo, ooo - Echo, cho, ooo.

Hello, ello, llooo, ooo - Echo, cho, ooo.

Papa

Is nay body there?
Just checking, are these mailing lists alive?
I have not heard from you people for a while.

Re: Hello, ello, llooo, ooo - Echo, cho, ooo.

chartman4
I am alive but can not figure out how to get off this mailing list as I am no longer working in this subject area.