Handlebars and Netbeans 8.2: Keyboard input denied

Handlebars and Netbeans 8.2: Keyboard input denied

german.mark
Hi,

thank you for the "Code Completion" pointer! It was this setting:

Options -> Editor -> Code Completion -> Insert Single Proposals automatically

Un-checked it, and now the editor works as I expect it to.

All is well :-)

Thanks again!
-Markus

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/bildschirmfoto_2017_03_16_um_140405_190.png

Re: Handlebars and Netbeans 8.2: Keyboard input denied

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Excellent. :-)

Gj