Handle close event on project customizer

Handle close event on project customizer

Volodymyr Babin
Hi,

I have the following code and I need to either handle the Cancel button click of the 'dialog' or its close event. How do I do it. My code:

@Override
    public void showCustomizer(String preselectedCategory, String preselectedSubCategory) {
        Dialog dialog = ProjectCustomizer.createCustomizerDialog(
                CUSTOMIZER_FOLDER_PATH,
                Lookups.fixed(project),
                preselectedCategory,
                new OKOptionListener(),
                ; null);
        dialog.setTitle("Project Properties - " + ProjectUtils.getInformation(project).getDisplayName());
        dialog.setVisible(true);
    }

Thanks. I use CustomizerProvider2.

Regards,