HTML shorcut menu

Wyvern
Hello everybody.
When I am editing HTML, while being outside a tag segment, when I hit space or enter, I get this menu with various HTML code shortcuts.
I tried to find it in the options to disable it but so far without success.
If someone could tell me how to get rid of it, I'd be very great full.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_menu_161.png

Re: HTML shorcut menu

Greenberg, Gary (ARC-TI)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]
Go to Options->Editor->Hints.
Select HTML language and disable all hints.