[HELP] Hint For Custom language

Bilu

Hello everyone,

I am developing a plugin to support a custom language with custom file type in Netbeans.

What i am trying to do now is to create Hints for this custom language.

Following the Tutorial here https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-java-hint.html the Hint only work for Java File. How can I make my Hints specific to my custom Language ?

PS:I am not sure this is the right way to ask for support so please tell me the correct way if i am wrong. Thanks you

Re: [HELP] Hint For Custom language

Emilian Bold-2
It's amazing you could even send that email. I assumed the mailing
list is turned off.

--emi

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:25 PM Bilu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am developing a plugin to support a custom language with custom file type in Netbeans.
>
> What i am trying to do now is to create Hints for this custom language.
>
> Following the Tutorial here https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-java-hint.html the Hint only work for Java File. How can I make my Hints specific to my custom Language ?
>
> PS:I am not sure this is the right way to ask for support so please tell me the correct way if i am wrong. Thanks you

Re: [HELP] Hint For Custom language

Bilu
Thanks for your reply. i think the users@ is the most relevant regarding
my request.