GUI Builder Custom Components

tylerkbliss@yahoo.com
I am creating a library of custom GUI components that reference another class that has static variables that control common things (such as a common font) for all of these components.
They worked fine until some random time during development.
There are clearly NOT errors in my code.
If I copy the code into another test project, the code works.
It acts like the GUI Builder does not load up the dependent class while drag & drop editing now.
How can I force the GUI Builder to load that class? Or see what classes the GUI has loaded?

Re: GUI Builder Custom Components

Joseph Marini
Try added the classes to the Gui pallet.
Create your own component entry group and add your classes to that group.
Make sure your components have a default constructor. One that takes no arguments.

Re: GUI Builder Custom Components

Devon Miller-2
There is an .form file that goes with the gui component that NB uses for the editor.
You need to copy that file manually for GUI editing to work.

DM