Fwd: Toolbar colors on osx

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
Not to me directly, please. To the whole mailing list, others may be able to help better than me.

What is the problem with this, before I take a look? I.e., why do you care about this and couldn’t a different look and feel be used to avoid this is it’s a problem?

Gj

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ayman Habib <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [platform-dev] Toolbar colors on osx
Date: 26 August 2017 at 21:21:43 GMT+2

Here's a screenshot from the paint application, packaged with Netbeans 8.2. Notice the lighter colors of the toolbars relative to the panel underneath them. I haven't tried other configurations (JDK, Platform) if this has been been fixed or doesn't reproduce on other combinations I'd love to try them out. Note that this behavior doesn't reproduce for the IDE itself (which I assume uses the same codebase as the platform)

Thanks,
-Ayman
Inline image 1

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:50 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can you send a screenshot of what you mean? Does it make a difference with a different release of the JDK?

Gj