Fw:Re: Re: OpenShift - plugin

angelo.moreschini@medident-sw.it

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

===============
thank you Geertjan.

I'll take a look there, but I am beginning with OpenShift,
for this reason do not expect much from me at the moment :-)

regards

Angelo

===========

Hi  Geertjan,

sorry to disturb you, but having take a look to your code

I found there a problem that I can not solve :
----------
In the package <org.netbeans.modules.cloud.openshift.serverplugin>, the class
<OpenShiftServerInstanceImplementation>
has an annotation :

@StaticResource
  "  private static final String RUNNING_ICON  = "org/netbeans/modules/cloud/OpenShift/serverplugin/resources/running.png"; // NOI18N "

For that line of code I give the error:
cannot find resource org/netbeans/modules/cloud/OpenShift/serverplugin/resources/waiting.png
----

I was not able to find any information about the annotation : @StaticResource

could you give me some short reference to understand the reason of the error ?

thank you

Angelo

Re: OpenShift - plugin

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-netbeans-api-annotations-common/org/netbeans/api/annotations/common/StaticResource.html

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands

<Mail Attachment.gif>