Export/Import of editor hints doesn't seem to work

Export/Import of editor hints doesn't seem to work

bjarven
We're trying to have the same hints for all developers in our project, so that we all conform to the same standards. And we thought it would be good to configure the hints on one machine, export the settings and let all developers import these settings.

This doesn't seem to work though. Even if we mark all options to be exported, and then import that file, the editor hints aren't affected.

Any solution to this? We're using Netbeans 8.2.

Re: Export/Import of editor hints doesn't seem to work

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
I took a look and it doesn’t seem to be suppiorted at this point, would indeed be a useful feature to have and something to work on in Apache NetBeans.

Please note that the new mailing list that you’re advised to join, instead of this one, is [hidden email] (subscribe via [hidden email]).

Thanks,

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands