Examples of NavigatorDisplayer

Matteo Di Giovinazzo
Hello, are there any example out there of implementations of NavigatorDisplayer?

We would like to use that API to have our own navigator with tabs instead of the Navigator combobox to show the different NavigatorPanels.

Thanks for any hint!
-Matteo

--

MATTEO DI GIOVINAZZO
studioSL developer

Re: Examples of NavigatorDisplayer

Matteo Di Giovinazzo
Hi there, bumping this discussion:
Anyone out there used the NavigatorDisplayer API? I red it has been used in JDeveloper (and likely created specifically for it): is there any Oracle developer that can give me some hint?

  1. I created another top component
  2. registered as a ServiceProvider implementing NavigatorDisplayer interface
  3. called NavigatorHandler.activateNavigator() just before opening it
  4. but I do not receive any of these calls NavigatorDisplayer:
    voidsetPanels(List<? extends NavigatorPanel> panels, NavigatorPanel select)
    Called to set all the panels to display, plus which one should be selected.
    voidsetSelectedPanel(NavigatorPanel panel)
    Called to select given panel in the UI.
what am I doing wrong? What is missing?

Thanks for any hint!
-Matteo Di Giovinazzo