Error message about another instance is already running constantly pops up. I think the lock file is staying there.

Error message about another instance is already running constantly pops up. I think the lock file is staying there.

wadechandler
Administrator
Every time I start NB 5.5 I see the error message
about another instance is already running. I think the
lock file is staying there. I did have NB die one
time. If the lock file is there and I tell the
application it is ok to start does it leave the lock
file on the drive, or should it overwrite it and
delete it after it shuts down? I'm trying to find out
how it works, which I can probably study and get my
quick answer, but I'm thinking of filing a bug report
as it seems like one.

Wade

====================
Wade Chandler

Software Engineer
NetBeans and Open Source Contributor

Re: Error message about another instance is already running constantly pops up. I think the lock file is staying there.

YIFY
Hi mate, I have a sultion for you:

delete the lock file in ~/.netbeans/7.0/ folder.

:)

Re: Error message about another instance is already running constantly pops up. I think the lock file is staying there.

halalmal
I love you bro, worked like a charm. if you need some weed in the future send me a msg