tkellerer
As apparently no one wants to announce this in the forum itself, here is the link to the NetBeans news:

NetBeans Community News wrote:
> If you’ve been following Oracle's Apache NetBeans donation process, you’ll be aware that a large part of NetBeans is in Apache Git already. You should also be aware that mailing lists are available at Apache for purposes of discussing the development and usage of Apache NetBeans.
>
> By means of this e-mail, we’re letting you know that as of January 1st, 2018, the @netbeans.org mailing lists will be deleted (they are archived at netbeans.markmail.org), all references to @netbeans.org mailing lists will, where possible, be replaced with references to Apache NetBeans mailing lists, and everyone will need to manually move to the Apache NetBeans @dev ([hidden email]) and Apache NetBeans @user ([hidden email]) mailing lists:

Read the full text here: https://netbeans.org/community/news/show/1646.html

Neil C Smith-2

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:24 AM tkellerer <[hidden email]> wrote:
As apparently no one wants to announce this in the forum itself, here is the link to the NetBeans news:

There was two-way sync between the forum and list.  I assume this is just one-way again?!

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith