Editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint

Editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint

Peter Cheung

Hi All

   I have successfully add the breakpoint to DebuggerManager object but source code editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint, no red highlight on that line. Which claass/tutorial/thing i should look at?

https://github.com/mcheung63/Netbeans-R

Thanks

from Peter

Re: Editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Based on this article:

https://dzone.com/articles/how-reuse-netbeans-debugger

...you need ACTION_TOGGLE_BREAKPOINT:

Take a look at the Kotlin plugin, for example:

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jetbrains/kotlin/debugger/KotlinToggleBreakpointActionProvider.java

Gj

On 1-7-2017 11:55, Peter Cheung wrote:

Hi All

   I have successfully add the breakpoint to DebuggerManager object but source code editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint, no red highlight on that line. Which claass/tutorial/thing i should look at?

https://github.com/mcheung63/Netbeans-R

Thanks

from Peter

Re: Editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint

Peter Cheung

I has ACTION_TOGGLE_BREAKPOINT and i can toggle the breakpoint, but the editor just don't render the breakpoint. Let me re-read the tutorial

Re: Editor don't indicate the line is set breakpoint

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Best to reread the Kotlin plugin sources:

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans/tree/master/src/main/java/org/jetbrains/kotlin/debugger

Gj