Dusty Subjects what happens?

merlin dragonfire
Hello I am wondering what happens to questions that are not answered? If I have one that hasn't been answered what can I do?

Re: Dusty Subjects what happens?

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Looking though the mailing list, you've been asking questions about the MultiView API, which will never get answered when you ask those kinds of questions on the [hidden email] mailing list.

The right mailing list for questions about NetBeans APIs is [hidden email].,

Thanks,

Geertjan

On 6-7-2017 8:46, merlin dragonfire wrote:
Hello I am wondering what happens to questions that are not answered? If I have one that hasn't been answered what can I do?

Re: Dusty Subjects what happens?

Geertjan Wielenga-3

Plus, FYI, that question was answered, by me, as follows:

"http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/14239/jpanel-template-sample -- install the above, works fine in NetBeans IDE 8.2, and you'll have a new sample project in the New Project dialog that does what you're looking for."

So, which question are you talking about?

Gj

On 6-7-2017 10:41, geertjan wielenga wrote:

Looking though the mailing list, you've been asking questions about the MultiView API, which will never get answered when you ask those kinds of questions on the [hidden email] mailing list.

The right mailing list for questions about NetBeans APIs is [hidden email].,

Thanks,

Geertjan

On 6-7-2017 8:46, merlin dragonfire wrote:
Hello I am wondering what happens to questions that are not answered? If I have one that hasn't been answered what can I do?

Re: Dusty Subjects what happens?

merlin dragonfire
I am trying to do something like this:

​[Note: this is just an example as well as the file still being .java with some other extension (ex: .world ) that would function similarly to a .form]

<a class="m_-114837519521492400moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/14239/jpanel-template-sample--installtheabove,worksfineinNetBeansIDE8.2,andyou&#39;llhaveanewsampleprojectintheNewProjectdialogthatdoeswhatyou&#39;relookingfor." target="_blank">"http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/14239/jpanel-template-sample -- install the above, works fine in NetBeans IDE 8.2, and you'll have a new sample project in the New Project dialog that does what you're looking for."