Dual monitor GUI problem

blackfox00
Hi, suddenly my NetBeans 8.2 on Windows 7 stopped working with dual monitor: when I drag the NetBeans window onto the second screen the GUI freezes  (check the attached screen) - I can move the window or resize it, but it's not displaying correctly, when I drag the window back to the laptop screen the correct window redrawing is working again. Doesn't happen if the monitor is set as copy and not extend.

I've tried different resolutions, monitor positions (strangely when monitor is set as left or right extend it works up to certain window size) and even different monitor - same issue. I've also tried clean installation and also 8.1 version. I don't know what changed that caused this issue, what I remember is maybe just some Windows updates.

Does anyone have any tips?

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/netbeans_902.png

Dual monitor GUI problem

blackfox00
I found out that problem does not occur if the second monitor does not have any negative screen position as in attached screenshot. Could it be some java <=> drivers communication bug? I've tried different versions JDK & JRE and no avail.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/dualmonitor_180.png