Does the Chrome connector work with Java enterprise applications?

Does the Chrome connector work with Java enterprise applications?

negora
Hello:

I'm creating a Java enterprise application in NetBeans IDE 8.1. It contains an EJB module and a Web module. I've been able to successfully deploy, from the IDE, the EAR in the Wildfly 10 server.

Now, I want to run the application from the IDE so that it communicates with Google Chrome or Chromium, and I can debug the JavaScript files. I've installed the NetBeans Connector in Chromium 52.0.2743.116. I've run the application from the IDE and Chromium as shown this alert:

  "NetBeans Connector" is debugging this browser.

However, whenever I set a break point, the IDE shows the following error:

  Unresolved breakpoint: Not resolved/inactive at current line.

I've made sure that the JavaScript file that I was trying to debug was being in use in the page that was loaded in the browser.

So, Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this feature still not available for enterprise application projects?

Thank you.