Docker on Netbeans

Greenberg, Gary (ARC-TI)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSN]

Geertjan,

Can you please reply to my email from Monday 11th about configuring Docker.

Thanks,

Gary Greenberg

Software Cosultant

Re: Docker on Netbeans

geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com
I’ll take a look, normally if I know the answer, I respond immediately.

I also recommend switching to the Apache NetBeans user mailing list instead, it will happen over time anyway gradually, simplest would be to move yourself there:

Geertjan Wielenga | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +31620320056 |
Oracle Developer Tools

ORACLE Netherlands | Hertogswetering 163-167 | 3543 AS Utrecht | Netherlands