Quantcast

Deploy SOAP Web Service from the local Glassfish to remote server

Deploy SOAP Web Service from the local Glassfish to remote server

ktm950
Hello, i have built the Soap web service, can run it locally - all is fine. I created war file and uploaded it to Jelastic Server.  Deployed.  Can see WSDL file, but when test "xxxxx?Tester" - get this:

Error generating artifacts for the following WSDL http://env-2899626.j.layershift.co.uk/Alex/AlexWS?WSDL

Possible causes can be invoking https when the application is not configured for security

In a server log:
Failed to read the WSDL document: http://env-2899626.j.layershift.co.uk/Alex/AlexWS?WSDL, because 1) could not find the document; /2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <wsdl:definitions>

I have read all possible solutions, tried to build new web service with jelastic plugin - nothing helps.  Any solutions?  How to deploy web service from local pc to remote server?  Thank you