Debugging - An old programmer but new to Netbeans

Debugging - An old programmer but new to Netbeans

marsheng
I needed to get a project done and plowed away for a few months using just
the IDE for coding. All good but slow going.

I since discovered a log file on my ISP that showed PHP errors and this was
very helpful.

I have had a brief look at the Netbeans Debug IDE and got a bit lost.

Does Netbeans produce a log of PHP errors and if so where are they?
The main thing I would like to find is syntax errors eg Virable instead of
variable or SQL field names spelling issues. HTML seems to plow over these
with out alerting you of the errors. Makes testing quite difficult.

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://netbeans-org.1045718.n5.nabble.com/Netbeans-IDE-Users-f2857263.html