Darcula project tree indentation

rik_rs
Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to increase the indentation in the project and file tree, because with Darcula, on my monitor, a subnode is only 2mm on the right of the parent and I'm quite prone to create files in the wrong place. :?

This is the only bad point in using Darcula.

Any file somewhere where I can increase the indentation?

PS: I've already asked this question few days ago on github but no reply up to now. By the way the last reply on github is on April... is Darcula plugin still alive?

Thanks everybody