Custom configuration for netbeans installer

Custom configuration for netbeans installer

I was wondering if it was possible to have a custom configuration for the netbeans installer.

What I need is to put several plugins and custom configurations for those plugins into the installer so that they are present after install. They are not custom plugins, just normal plugins found in the netbeans repo, I simply need the plugins installed with netbeans, and with custom configurations.

Is this possible? Is there a way that I can build an installer from an already installed version of netbeans? As a note, I would like the installer to work on OSX.

Thank you,