Custom application distribution and auto-installed uneeded plugins

Custom application distribution and auto-installed uneeded plugins

markreds81
Since I haven't got any reply to this issue, after further investigations I suppose it could be because in my project settings there are some unused clusters but selected by default when I created the project. Now I tried to remove these dependencies. I'll check if this resolve the issue after fixing others issues for which I alredy open a new topic here: https://forums.netbeans.org/viewtopic.php?t=67887

Custom application distribution and auto-installed uneeded plugins

sonideft-2
I think you need to "hide" some of the services for autoupdate. On any one of your modules, go to the Important Files->XML Layer->In Context->Services and hide the ones you don't want to be active. Use the Delete Key. Attached is what I do, but I also don't enable the Plugin portal to be shown to the users.

Attachments:
http://forums.netbeans.org//files/picture1_191.png